WELCOME TO THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SECTION
Please use the "Account creation" link in the top menu to create an account as Corresponding Author; all further correspondence will then be mailed to the address you will specify within the account creation form. A message confirming the creation of the account will be sent to you. Please click on the link received by e-mail to activate your submission account, then you will be allowed to login.
Please remember that:
- Having an account to the abstracts submission system DOES NOT MEAN to be registered as a participant to the Workshop;
- The Presenting Author of an accepted abstract must be also registered to the Workshop;
- Authors are requested to paste the text of each abstract into the dedicated form but can also (after having saved the form) upload their Word/PDF manuscript, as well.
In addition, a figure or a table can be attached to the abstract previously saved. For any issues, please contact email@example.com;
- Abstracts should be self-explanatory without reference to the text. It should include a structured text with the following sections: Introduction/Background, Materials (or Patients) and Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- A maximum of 2500 characters (spaces included) is allowed for each abstract text, excluding title, authors and affiliations.
- To withdraw an abstract, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- After abstract acceptance, each Corresponding Author will receive a letter of notification with all the information about poster size and location.
Rising Star Awards
- Four awards of Euro 5.000,00 each will be given to the best abstracts prepared by a under 35 year old first author (physicians only). Winners will have the opportunity to present their work in the plenary session during the meeting.
- Abstract acceptance after June 30, 2015 before July 15, 2015
- 1. Multiple Myeloma Genomics, Diagnosis, Prognosis, Imaging;
- 2. Multiple Myeloma Therapy in Newly Diagnosed Patients including Transplantation;
- 3. Epidemiology, QoL, Toxicities and Other Plasma Cell Dyscrasias;
- 4. Multiple Myeloma Biology, Pathophysiology, Preclinical Studies, Bone Disease;
- 5. Multiple Myeloma Therapy in Newly Diagnosed Patients excluding Transplantation;
- 6. Multiple Myeloma Therapy Relapsed/Refractory Patients;
- 7. Nurse Session.
Abstracts will be published in a e-book supplement of Elsevier "Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma and Leukemia" review.
Publisher - STM Journals
Phone/Cell: (469) 563-4413